Epoxy Floor Coatings For
Con Pro Floor Coatings
We are the Specialty Services Division of Lambert Concrete, Inc. that has been providing epoxy floor services for over seven years. Epoxy floor coatings provide a beautiful, seamless, and durable floor that can withstand even the toughest of elements. Whether you are looking to finish your basement and garage, or wanting to update your restaurant, office, or retail space, we offer a wide range of solutions to meet your specific need and budget. With endless color possibilities, you are guaranteed a one-of-a-kind floor!
Advantages of an Epoxy Floor
- Seamless and Highly Durable
- Easy Maintenance and Clean Up
- Slip Resistant
- Chemical and Stain Resistant
- Endless Color Options with Satin or High Gloss Finish
- Each Floor is Unique
- Low VOC’s Which Make Epoxy Floors Environmentally Friendly
- Grinding/Profiling the floor to remove the top, finished layer of concrete to open the pores. This step allows the epoxy to seep into the concrete to form a strong mechanical bond.
- Cosmetic crack treatment and surface patching where necessary.
- Base/bond coat of epoxy, (colored similarly to the color of the final floor), is applied.
- A second bond coat is applied followed immediately with the colored flake/chip, granules, or reflector powder until the area is fully covered or the desired appearance is achieved.
- Finally, after allowing a day to cure, and any loose material has been vacuumed up, a final top coat of clear epoxy or urethane is applied.